Sign Up For Summer Reading
This year the Summer Reading program runs from June 15th, through August 14th. There are two ways to register and log your hours, download a print copy or online with our Google Form.
Download our print form and get coloring those clocks in!
- Download our 2020 Summer Reading Clock Sheet reading log
- Color in the Clocks on your log to keep track of the time you spend reading or being read to this summer. Each clock is for one hour. Read 20 hours and …
- Return your log to the library to be eligible to claim your prize!
- take a picture with your phone and email it to email@example.com
- Mail your completed log to Josh Kennedy, Boxford Town library, 7A Spofford Road, Boxford MA, 01921
Register and log hours online (beginning Monday, June 15, 2019)
- Register online by visiting our Online Registration Form
- Log your hours daily, weekly or all at one by visiting our Online Reading Log
- FREE book to keep, courtesy of the Friends of the Boxford Town Library
- Every Child who registers online or submits paper clock sheet is eligible for a random drawing for one of four $25.00 gift cards.
Make sure to check out our fun and exciting Summer Programs
Storyteller Diane Edgecomb’s “Once Upon A Fairy Tale” – Thursday July 9, 3 pm
Mr. Vinny’s Shadow Puppet Show – Wednesday July 15, 3 pm
Mother Goose Live – Thursday July 23, 3 pm
- Fairy House Building for Kids – Monday, July 27, 11 am
- More exciting programs are coming, Stay Tuned!