- 2/13/17 Library Hours Boxford Town Library will open at 12pm and close at 5pm on Monday February 13th, due to inclement weather.
- Cookbook Club What do you get when you cross a cookbook with a book group? A Cookbook Club, of course! Join us March 10th at 12pm for our next meeting. Our book is Lidia’s Family Table by Lidia Matticchio Bastianich.
Registration is required. Click here to register. This event is free and open to the public. Copies of the ...
- Daytime Book Discussion Wednesday February 22nd at 10am
Join us for a discussion of Empire Falls by Richard Russo.
*Review from Amazon* Welcome to Empire Falls, a blue-collar town full of abandoned mills whose citizens surround themselves with the comforts and feuds provided by lifelong friends and neighbors and who find humor and hope in the most unlikely places, in this ...
- Tri-Town Community Resources The School Health Advisory Council of the Masconomet Regional School District has compiled a list of resources for families and individuals of all ages in the Tri-Town community. The list can be accessed here. Included is information on crisis/hotline services, food, energy, and financial assistance programs, health clinics, and more, all available to Tri-Town citizens.
- What Should I Read Next? Are you always looking for new books to read? Fill out our online survey and the Boxford Library staff will put together a list of books and authors just for you.
Click here to get a personalized list of new reads!
- Tri-Town Community Reads – Be the Good Embrace the Superpower of Optimism!
Boxford * Middleton * Topsfield
The Tri-Town Community Read program will run from September 2016 through June 2017. Schools, libraries, and community organizations will be partnering to provide books and programming to tri-town residents. Schools will provide books to children grades 7-12. For grades 3-6, teachers will read aloud from the book ...
- Commonwealth Catalog We are excited to let you know that The Boxford Library is now part of the Commonwealth Catalog, a free statewide lending system! In one easy step, you can search through millions of items at participating Massachusetts libraries. If you cannot find an item in the MVLC network, just click on the link for Commonwealth ...
- Writers Group All writers are welcome to join us at our next meeting on Wenesday, October5 th, at 6:30 pm. Please note the change in date from Monday to Wednesday evenings.Group members are encouraged to bring something they have written that they want to share and get some feedback on (please bring extra copies so that people ...
- Poetry Discussion Group Ongoing Poetry Discussion Group meets the third Tuesday of the month from 7:00pm – 9p.m. Contact Carole Davis for more details, email@example.com
- Imagine It. Build It. Kids in grades K and up are invited to our monthly Lego club, which happens once a month at 3:30 p.m. Check our calendar for the next meeting date and to register!
We provide a large array of Legos and a theme to build around, and you do the fun building! We will display your creations in ...