- Library Thanksgiving Hours The Library hours for Thanksgiving are:
Wednesday 11/22: Closing at 3pm
Thursday 11/23: Closed all day
Friday 11/24: Normal Friday Hours (10-3pm)
- Online Driver’s Ed The Boxford Town Library has joined over 2,000 US libraries (90 in Massachusetts) that are offering Driver’s Ed programs to their communities. The program doesn’t collect any personal information and includes unlimited online access to the official Registry of Motor Vehicles manuals, MA-specific RMV practice tests for car, motorcycle, and commercial driver’s license (CDL), exam ...
- Summer Reading for All Ages! Summer Reading is here for kids, teens and adults! Sign-up today and start winning prizes!
Adult: Every book you read enters you into a raffle to win $50 to Amazon.com! Sign-up today and start reading for your chance to win!
Teen: Read a book or listen to an audiobook (school required reading counts) for two hours in a ...
- Boxford Town Library Community Survey The library is developing a plan for our programs, services and resources for the next five years. We value your input. Please complete our community survey.
By completing the survey you can choose to be entered into a drawing for one of 4 gift certificates to local businesses: Benson’s Ice Cream, Boxford Community Store, Boxford House of ...
- Library Closing The Boxford Town Library will be closed Monday October 9th, for Columbus Day. We will reopen Tuesday October 10th with our regular hours.
- 2/13/17 Library Hours Boxford Town Library will open at 12pm and close at 5pm on Monday February 13th, due to inclement weather.
- Cookbook Club What do you get when you cross a cookbook with a book group? A Cookbook Club, of course!
Registration is required. Click here to register. This event is free and open to the public….newcomers are welcomed! Our selection this month is Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan.
*All meetings take place in Meeting Room 1 at ...
- Daytime Book Discussion Wednesday June 28th at 10am
- Tri-Town Community Resources The School Health Advisory Council of the Masconomet Regional School District has compiled a list of resources for families and individuals of all ages in the Tri-Town community. The list can be accessed here. Included is information on crisis/hotline services, food, energy, and financial assistance programs, health clinics, and more, all available to Tri-Town citizens.
- What Should I Read Next? Are you always looking for new books to read? Fill out our online survey and the Boxford Library staff will put together a list of books and authors just for you.
Click here to get a personalized list of new reads!