- Boxford Town Library Community Survey The library is developing a plan for our programs, services and resources for the next five years. We value your input. Please complete our community survey.
By completing the survey you can choose to be entered into a drawing for one of 4 gift certificates to local businesses: Benson’s Ice Cream, Boxford Community Store, Boxford House of ...
- Library Closing The Boxford Town Library will be closed Monday April 17th in honor of Patriots Day.
- 2/13/17 Library Hours Boxford Town Library will open at 12pm and close at 5pm on Monday February 13th, due to inclement weather.
- Cookbook Club What do you get when you cross a cookbook with a book group? A Cookbook Club, of course!
Registration is required. Click here to register. This event is free and open to the public.
*All meetings take place in Meeting Room 1 at Town Hall/Boxford Town Library(7A Spofford Road, Boxford). For more information or to tell us which recipe ...
- Daytime Book Discussion Wednesday April 26th at 10am
Join us for a discussion of Crossing to Safety by Wallace Stegner.
“Crossing to Safety traces the lives, loves, and aspirations of two couples who move between Vermont and Wisconsin. The men are seeking to be professors in the difficult world of academia. It is a work of quiet majesty, deep compassion, ...
- Tri-Town Community Resources The School Health Advisory Council of the Masconomet Regional School District has compiled a list of resources for families and individuals of all ages in the Tri-Town community. The list can be accessed here. Included is information on crisis/hotline services, food, energy, and financial assistance programs, health clinics, and more, all available to Tri-Town citizens.
- What Should I Read Next? Are you always looking for new books to read? Fill out our online survey and the Boxford Library staff will put together a list of books and authors just for you.
Click here to get a personalized list of new reads!
- Tri-Town Community Reads – Be the Good Embrace the Superpower of Optimism!
Boxford * Middleton * Topsfield
The Tri-Town Community Read program will run from September 2016 through June 2017. Schools, libraries, and community organizations will be partnering to provide books and programming to tri-town residents. Schools will provide books to children grades 7-12. For grades 3-6, teachers will read aloud from the book ...
- Commonwealth Catalog We are excited to let you know that The Boxford Library is now part of the Commonwealth Catalog, a free statewide lending system! In one easy step, you can search through millions of items at participating Massachusetts libraries. If you cannot find an item in the MVLC network, just click on the link for Commonwealth ...
- Writers Group All writers are welcome to join us at our next meeting on Wenesday, October5 th, at 6:30 pm. Please note the change in date from Monday to Wednesday evenings.Group members are encouraged to bring something they have written that they want to share and get some feedback on (please bring extra copies so that people ...